Renal failure can be so severe that harms patients’ physical and psychological health heavily. So we must learn about the symptoms of renal failure, then we can prevent the invading of the disease and take symptomatic treatment. Now let me introduce the symptoms of renal failure briefly.
1. Tarnished and dry skin; furfuration
2. In the hemopoietic system: Anemia; hemorrhage, such as subcutaneous ecchymosis, epistaxis, gingival bleeding,melena etc.;
3. In the cardiovascular system: hypertension; long-period blood pressure will lead to left ventricular hypertrophy, heart failure, myocardial damage expansion, even uremic pericarditis.
4. In the respiratory system: the long and deep breath caused by acidosis; uremic bronchitis, pneumonia and pleurisy caused by the retention of m etabolites.,as well as their corresponding clinical symptoms and signs.
5. Anorexia, abdominal discomfort at the early stage; in later stage, nausea, emesis, oral mucosal ulcers, diarrhea, nausea, vomiting, glossitis, mouth with urine smell, even gastrointestinal hemorrhage etc.;
6. In the nerves system: depression, fatigue, dizziness, headache, memory loss, insomnia, limbs numbing, hands and feet burning and itching and so on. Meanwhile, some patients have to endure unbearable itching on lower limbs and they must keep moving . At night, sleepiness, irritability, delirium, muscle tremors, convulsions, coma and convulsions etc.
- Next：The Symptoms of Chronic Renal Failure